“wanna hang out? when are you free?”
i’m never free, $50 per hang out
its so hard to be positive when you’re bleeding from your vagina
adjectives synonymous to Taylor Swift…
wow you guys. sitting down at dinner tonight my grandma asks me why people seem to hate Taylor Swift because every time she sees her on a talk show or an interview, she is very well spoken and intelligent and sweet and I said, “it’s because they think all she does is sing about boys and because who she’s dated” when my grandma then responds: “oh who the hell cares. they always try to take down the good ones.”
YES. THERE WE GO. MY GRANDMA WINS ALL THE AWARDS.
when books make you cry like fuck you book you’re a stack of paper
Recovery Record is the smart companion for managing your journey to recovery from eating disorders including anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, obsessive eating disorder, binge eating disorder and compulsive eating disorder.
With Recovery Record you can:
- Keep a record of meals, thoughts and feelings
- Access beautiful reflection images and affirmations
- Customize log questions, meal plans, coping tactics and recovery goals
- View charts that highlight insights, trends and progress
- Collect jigsaw pieces to earn hidden rewards
- Set personalized reminder schedules and alarm tones
- Complete questionnaires to track your progress
- Link with your treatment team
- Receive in-the-moment feedback and messages from your treatment team
- Receive and send encouragement messages and virtual gifts to/from other users
Boosting this for followers or stumblers onto my blog.
I can’t help with 99% of eating disorder stuff because just thinking about it triggers crazytownbananapants for me, but this could really help some people.
Who’s downloading it??
Disney’s reflection motif
When will my reflection show who I am inside?